- Seven public use computers and two Kindle Fires are currently available to Kendall Young Library patrons with a card in good standing.
- Guest passes are issued for those out of the area or visiting.
- Four of the public use computers are for General Use. Patrons can have two 30-minute passes a day. During the school year, patrons can have one pass between the after school hours of 3:30 and 5:00.
- Three Research Only computers are available for two-hour passes. Research includes schoolwork, job hunting, business, taxes, genealogy, and word processing. Patrons are asked to refrain from personal email, social networking,or videos (unless research related) on these computers.
- Printing is available for all public use computers. Black and White prints are $.10 per page and Color prints are $.40 per page.
- Three catalog computers are available as well.
- The Children's Department has two public computers and two Kindle Fires available for patrons 5th grade and younger for in-library use.
- Printing is available from the Children's computers. Black and White prints are $.10 per page and Color prints are $.40 per page.
- Children must be 7 years and older to use these on their own.
- Three catalog computers are available in the Children's Department.
Free WiFi is available to all patrons. No password is required to connect to the network KYLibrary.
Please see our full Computer Use Policy for more information.