- A deposit of $100 is required by all groups to secure the room reservation and must be paid within 7 days of the request. If the deposit is not received within 7 days, the date is open again for reservation. If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must call within 24 hours of your reserved date or your deposit will be kept as a donation.
- The Meeting Room is available free of charge for non-profit organizations that qualify as a 501(c)3. For all other uses a fee of $35 per hour will be charged before the start of the meeting for using the room.
- Meeting room capacity is 100 persons seated auditorium style or 70 persons seated around tables.
- The meeting room will be available for use during library open hours until 30 minutes before closing. The room must be cleaned and checked out at least 20 minutes before the library closes.
- Please read the full Meeting Room Policy before you make your reservation.
HOW TO RESERVE THE MEETING ROOM
- Reservations can be made in person at the adult circulation desk, by phone, or email
- A $100 deposit is required within 7 days of your reservation request.
- A completed Meeting Room Use Application is required to confirm your reservation.
- We have 3 small study rooms available.
- Study rooms can accommodate 3 people.
- Study rooms are for high school age and up.
- There is no fee to use study rooms, and no reservations required.
- Study rooms are available on a first come first served basis.
open area seating
There are many open seating areas conveniently located throughout the library. Areas include:
- Children’s Department
- Young Adult
- Non-fiction area