Use your Kendall Young Library card to check out a family pass to participating museums and attractions free of charge! Here’s how:
- Check open dates/times of the attraction before reserving the date you want.
- Reserve your pass using a Kendall Young Library account in good standing, owned by an adult age 18 or older, who resides in Webster City.
- Print your pass.
- Go to the attraction on the date specified on your pass.
- Turn in your printed pass.
- Show your valid photo ID, which must match the name on the pass.
This service offers delivery of library materials to Webster City residents who are homebound or residing in a care center and are unable to visit the library. In order to qualify you must live within the city limits of Webster City and be homebound or reside in a care center. If you have questions about home delivery, please call us at 515-832-9100.
If we don’t have what you’re looking for, just fill out the Item Request Form. We may be able to borrow it from another library or even purchase it.
Need help with a new device? Schedule an appointment with our reference librarians to get the help you need! Appointments are available Tuesdays from 10:00am-12:00pm and Thursdays from 4:00-6:00pm. To make an appointment please call the reference desk at 515-832-9100.
Get a look at the Library, its operation, and its resources! If you would like to schedule a tour call the library at 515-832-9100 and speak with our director or fill out our Request a Tour Form